For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
215 posts Page 18 of 22
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Next
1. Name, nickname for PCEC.My real name is Louise--kids call me Weez because the "l" on my name is difficult for them to say. So, I adopted that name for this forum.
2. Family/Spouse/kids Our family is a hodge-podge mixture--I have a dear husband of 25 years, one step-daughter, four step grand-kids, a dog, a cat, a parrot that starts talking when the sun comes up each morning, and three horses. Can you say lots of animals??
3. State or Country you live in.We live on a hig hmountain desert in southern Idaho.
4. When you first started to use PSE/PS (how many years ago). Geez, I think I started with the very first edition of PSE that came out. Maybe 2002 or 2003???
5. How many photos you take in a given month. We are horse show photographers so thousands each weekend in the summer and just a few each month the rest of the year.[/color]
6. What type of camera do your use. Started with a completely manual 35mm camera back in 1960. Have been through many upgrades since then and now shoot a Canon D50. Love that camera.
7. One thing that no one knows about you. There are several photographers that I would like to trade places with.

Attachments

Hi, Louise,
I am so glad you posted this. I was thinking about you this morning ... several posts now, but no 'news'. I was going to go to this "Introduce yourself" thread and bump it. It is not just you, we have some new friends that have come in in the past few months. I hope more will add "a hello".

You are a welcome addition here. I want to see some "horse pictures". If I can get up the nerve, I will post my attempt to catch a 'good boy' rolling in the dirt so you can tell me why I didn't "get it."
:bigwink:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Louise, i have been enjoying your posts. Welcome.
Welcome, Louise! Thanks for introducing yourself. :wave:

Courtney
Thank you all for the warm, warm welcome. I'm always a bit shy about posting my photo on-line. Guess I'm just not used to being in front of the camera. Our web site is westernskiesphoto.com so you can see more of our horse photos. Some are our own horses, others belong to clients and customers. Take a peek when you get a chance. We are always ready to show off our fun (work). Once again, a huge thank you for the welcome.
1. Name, nickname for PCEC.
Jeffrey, Jeatley I get called Jeffro alot!!! LOL
2. Family/Spouse/kids (#).
Divorced, but now with a wonderful women with 2 young girls!
3. State or Country you live in.
New Iberia, Louisiana!!! CAJUN COUNTRY
4. When you first started to use PSE/PS (how many years ago).
I wanna say back around 1997 with PS and I had PS2 and now I am working with CS4 and Lightroom 3 on MAC
5. How many photos you take in a given month.
Depending on the amount of gigs I book 2000-3000
6. What type of camera do your use.
Nikon D90 --- (Lenses) Sigma 18-50mm 2.8 --- Sigma 70-200mm 2.8 --- Nikon 50mm 1.8 ---COMING SOON NIKON D7000 and Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
7. One thing that no one knows about you.
If I told you that then everyone would know... I want to be a Published Magazine Photographer and do commercial arts leaning into CAR Mags. Hopefully my Show Car will be good enought one day!
Hi Jeatley, welcome to PCE! We're a pretty friendly bunch of people that found a common interest and have made a lot of friends now. I'm glad you found us in our little corner of the web :)

What kind of show car do you have? Would love to see it, so if you can post some pics when you have a chance that would be great. We have a few car lovers here in the forum. My husband and I have Buick GSX's. Hubby's is a '70 with a 455 Stage 1 engine and mine is a '71 with a 350. Hubby's has all the muscle :) In fact his license plate is HMI KLR :)

Again, welcome to the forum! Post some pics soon of your car, we'd love to see them!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Welcome, Jeffrey ! :toast:
Hope to see you taking part in the forum's activities soon.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Hello, Jeatley,
You are welcome here ... we all try to have a lot of fun; glad you came to hopefully join in.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Jeatley, welcome to our little corner of the internet. We all are looking forward to seeing some of your work and getting to know you.
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Next
215 posts Page 18 of 22