For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
215 posts Page 21 of 22
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Next
Hi Amanda,
Welcome aboard the good ship PCEC.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Hi, Amanda
It's very nice to meet you.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Hi Amanda! Welcome to PCE. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your photos!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
MichelB wrote: 1. Name, nickname for PCEC. Michel, MichelB
2. Family/Spouse/kids (#). Married, 3 children, 2 grandchildren
3. State or Country you live in. France, Paris
4. When you first started to use PSE/PS (how many years ago). PSE2 with my first digital camera, around 2000,
then PSE4,5,6...
5. How many photos you take in a given month. Can be 1000 (wedding, family event...) or none.
6. What type of camera do your use. Canon G6 and 20D
7. One thing that no one knows about you. I started photo in 1958 with a twin lens reflex (still in my photo gear museum)

Do you remember your first introduction ?
I had a great time reading those posts...
It would be fun to 're-introduce' ourselves :toast:

Things have changed. New grandchildren, new camera (Fuji X100S), new softwares (including Lightroom), new forums...
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Michel, looked thru the old listings and realized i never posted to this thread. So here it is.

1. Name, nickname for PCEC. John, jlwilm
2. Family/Spouse/kids (#). Married for 38 years to Gaile, 2 kids, 2 grandkids
3. State or Country you live in. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
4. When you first started to use PSE/PS (how many years ago). 2006 so 9 years
5. How many photos you take in a given month. less now, mostly family and grandkids
6. What type of camera do your use. Canon 50D
7. One thing that no one knows about you. middle name Leslie!
John
1. Name, nickname for PCEC. pasknucklehead , let me explain that...My dad, whom I always called "paw" hence, pa, always called me a knucklehead,,,so when he passed away, I decided to use the name pasknucklehead in his memory. It makes me chuckle everytime I type it. :D
2. Family/Spouse/kids (#). I have 3 grown children and 3 grandkids
3. State or Country you live in. I live in western pennsylvania
4. When you first started to use PSE/PS (how many years ago). I started to use photoshop elements in 2009
5. How many photos you take in a given month. well it depends. I specialize in "waterdrop photography" so when I feel my kitchen needs a good cleaning, I haul out the water, set up my equipment and do some shots, then it's time to mop up the floor. :rotfl: I have a strange sense of humor, I know....
6. What type of camera do your use. I use a d90
7. One thing that no one knows about you. that I can be very serious at times. Usually I am always the one that makes folks laugh, and that's okay, but I do have a serious intense side. 8-)
Looking forward to meeting you all.
I love how you came up with the name pasknucklehead. I will smile everytime i see it now also. Hmm can you come and make some waterdrops on my floor it needs a good mopping. :D
On my way Judy! :woohoo:
1. Name, nickname for PCEC.
Steven
2. Family/Spouse/kids (#).
Single
3. State or Country you live in.
Florida
4. When you first started to use PSE/PS (how many years ago).
Yikes, when it first came out. Now use CC
5. How many photos you take in a given month.
Maybe 2 if I'm lucky
6. What type of camera do your use. Nikon D3000
7. One thing that no one knows about you.
Used to be a black hat hacker. Now I'm a white hat hacker.

Right now I like to just open PS and see what I end up with, composite,3d, text, you name it. I also volunteer rescuing photos from disaster sites. Repairing old free PC's and giving them to people that can't afford one. Helping young people to get off of drugs.
Steven sounds like you do some wonderful work to help others. That makes me smile. I know a few members work on restoring photos that were in disasters, commendable work. I love to open up my cs5 and just start playing to see what i can make so i was thrilled to know that you do that to.
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Next
215 posts Page 21 of 22