For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
We used to have a song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." We'', it's rather more than two, and I've been without front teeth since my oral surgery 11 months ago. I went for a wax fitting at a London hospital today and get my teeth on the 17th! It's all rather experimental, and the consultant doesn't know how I'll get on with them. It will seem strange talking and singing with teeth.

It is lovely to see Peanut back in his cage - the escape really frightened me, and he was a hungry little hamster when he was caught. Milly has been up at the bars - she can smell my curry. When I put the hamster's cage near the ratties', all of them were fascinated as they could obviously smell each other.

Mood-wise, things are looking up a bit. I'm not 100%, but the escitalopram seems to be helping and the nausea has worn off.
The best angle to approach a problem is the try angle.

Ann

Ann's Gallery
Ann I sure do hope you get what you want and more for Christmas. I'm sure they are going to work out for you since they have work hard to get you to the 17th. Good luck, I'm praying a circle of angels around you.

Glad Peanut is home too!!!
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
2 posts Page 1 of 1