For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
125 posts Page 10 of 13
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
I've been to this wonderful place. My guess it that many of you have been there also.

Can't say I've ever been there....if I had a bucket list,it would be on it.
Neat photo Russ. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Sorry to say I haven't been there either but would love to go. Very nice photo Russ!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I have the same view on page 1 of this thread.
I like yours better, Russ.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Great photo, Russ! :thumbsup: I've been there several times. And I have a photo taken there by my dad with only 1 (one) face on Rushmore.
tennie wrote: ---I have a photo taken there by my dad with only 1 (one) face on Rushmore.

Tennie, How interesting. I bet something like PBS Roadshow would sure do a segment with it.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
We visited Washington, DC a few years ago. The highlight for me was the Smithsonian's Air and Space Museum, where they had John Glenn's Mercury capsule, the Gemini capsule that was used for the first American space walk, and the Apollo 11 Command Module, all in the same room. I'm a space buff, so it was huge for me. Here's Apollo 11:

And here's the White House from the same day. Notice the Secret Service guys on the roof.

I wonder if those Secret Service were able to sit down on the job or they always have to remain standing. The space capsules would have been the highlight of my day too. Hard to believe they went up into space in something so small isn't it?
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I've been to several high school graduation ceremonies.

Wow,great photos,Russ. Those early Mercury capsules were so small.the astronauts were put in with a shoe horn! :rotfl:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
125 posts Page 10 of 13