For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
125 posts Page 4 of 13
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13 Next
This is the front entrance to one of the Missions in San Antonio. I will attempt to put some more up later.

Mission2-1.jpg
Mission2-1.jpg (64.26 KiB) Viewed 91403 times
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
Garry that is an awesome building. Its grunge!
ladybug wrote: Garry that is an awesome building. Its grunge!

Judy, this is too funny - I was thinking the exact same thing! The building is already grunge, perfect for a page background. Great minds think alike.

Garry - I like your photo and the mission.

Courtney
Pismo Beach in Central California.

Terrific mission photo, Gary

Russ, I've heard about Pismo beach, but I've never seen it. Your photo shows us a beautiful place.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
bjt wrote: Russ, I've hear about Pismo beach, but I've never seen it. Your photo shows us a beautiful place.

BJT: Most people that I know think of the sand dunes when they think of Pismo Beach. The sand dunes are at the far end of this picture. North of the sand dunes is the pier and a totally different beach than the dunes. I'll show you more in my next post. I took this picture, looking south, from the same location as the one above - just zoomed in a bit.

Garry, that's a beautiful building. I'd love to go inside.
Russ, Your photos of Pismo Beach are lovely. So many wonderful places!

Anita
This photo was taken from the same location - looking north. The homes you see are in a small town [Shell Beach]. I was still in Pismo, but at the north end of Pismo.

Russ i love the photos of the beach. REALLY makes me want to be there.
Russ, the water & beaches are beautiful. Aren't you glad the area isn't dealing with an oil situation?
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13 Next
125 posts Page 4 of 13