For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
125 posts Page 9 of 13
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
Now that is funny. Both beautiful in their own way. But ya gotta admit that first one is more interesting.
I didn't realize they didn't get the "real" London Bridge .... you learn something new everyday! :idea:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I didn't realize they didn't get the "real" London Bridge

Wellllllllllll, actually, they did. The bridge they got was named London Bridge. The one I posted is named Tower Bridge because it crosses the Thames River right next to the Tower of London.

Tower Bridge is more photogenic and shows up on all the post cards and tourist snapshots (me). So, that is what the people in Arizona thought was the bridge advertised for sale as London Bridge.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
I've been to Deadwood, South Dakota where Wild Bill Hickok was killed and buried.

Russ that must have been an interesting place to visit.
ladybug wrote: Russ that must have been an interesting place to visit.

Judy, it really was. The grave site was even more interesting. Buried right next to Wild Bill was Calamity Jane. Somewhere on my computer I have pictures of their grave sites, I try and find them.
I can't find both grave sites, but I did find this plaque for Calamity Jane.

A photo of Wild Bill's grave site is below and Jane was buried next to him.

History in the making. The Duke and Duchess of something or other, otherwise known as Will and Kate, make an appearance before the Calgary Stampede parade while on their first official foreign visit as husband and wife. I was really disappointed they were not more visible. I was also very disappointed Kate's hand was covering her beautiful smile.

Courtney

Attachments

Russ i like your Calamity Jane photo.Courtney, i think you got a wonderful photo.
Courtney how cool you got that photograph. Kate is a beautiful young woman and I am sure Princess Di would have been very proud of her. You've take a photograph of royality which few of us get to do!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
125 posts Page 9 of 13