For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
125 posts Page 6 of 13
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13 Next
I completely forgot about this wonderful thread. Thanks for bringing it back up.

I went to the beach and found a wedding. BTW: it's my youngest son's wedding.

DSC_0058.jpg
DSC_0058.jpg (137.77 KiB) Viewed 85542 times
Untitled_Panorama1.jpg
Untitled_Panorama1.jpg (57.09 KiB) Viewed 85542 times
North-rim.jpg
North-rim.jpg (52.1 KiB) Viewed 85542 times
Found a few pics of the Grand Canyon to share.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Russ and Chas. Love your additions.
Russ, your son & DIL must have had a beautiful wedding. It looks as if that location is likely a very popular spot for weddings.

Chas, wonderful panoramas.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
There are some very large waves today [large for SoCal].

I got these pictures at a place in Newport Beach that's known as "The Wedge"

bjt wrote: Russ, your son & DIL must have had a beautiful wedding. It looks as if that location is likely a very popular spot for weddings.

Betty, thanks for the kind words. You are correct, that is a very picturesque place to have an outdoor wedding. Of course I'm partial to the beach.
ladybug wrote: Russ and Chas. Love your additions.

Judy, thanks for the kind words. I agree with you, Chas' photos were great.
Thanks for the kind words y'all. My photos pale in comparison to Russ's action /surf shots. WTG Russ!
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
chas3stix wrote: Thanks for the kind words y'all. My photos pale in comparison to Russ's action /surf shots. WTG Russ! Chas

I don't know about that Chas. The Grand Canyon is unbeatable. But thanks for the kind words.
Yesterday I was walking along a path to get a few pictures of surfers at one of California's best surf spots when this train happened along. The surf spot is known as Trestles and requires a one mile hike to get there from where you park your vehicle. The mile hike is a nice walk at the beach with some wonderful scenery.

I took this photo from the top of the cliff in the photo above. My car is parked is at the far right in the photo below. You might wonder why the sky is different in the two pictures. That's because I took the train photo in the morning and the other picture several hours later. It's very common to have cloud cover in the morning and sunny skies in the afternoon in SoCal this time of the year. It's know as "May Gray" and "June Gloom"

Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13 Next
125 posts Page 6 of 13