For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
I've tried repeatedly to upload an image last night & this morning.

I receive a message from Google Chrome that there is an unknown error or that the site is down.

Is anyone else experiencing the same situation?

Thanks
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
From Google???

I just loaded one to my VIOVIO account (which has nothing to do with GOOGLE) and it worked just fine.
John
Should have been more specific - I use a google chrome browser to access Photoshopcreative forum.
What browser are you using?
Betty
FIREFOX - 4.0.1

I know - there are newer versions, but they don't support some of my favourite plugins.
John
Still confused. Are you trying to attach an image to a post or what?
John
Thanks for your info, John
I'm trying to upload an image to the October 8 thread here on this forum.
I tried with IE, an older version of Firefox & Google Chrome browsers with no success.

Maybe uploading to PrestoPhoto is working fine, whereas uploading to the forum does not at this time.

fwiw to other members - I sent an email to support@prestophoto about about 10:00 am CT today, asking that the problem be reported to the right employees.
Is there a more direct way to notify the right IT people?

edit at 5:50 pm Sat, CT - have been having trouble with sending pm's also.
Betty
After reading your problems I thought I'd give it a try. I uploaded a photo and entered it in the IOW contest without any problems. I use Apple's Safari browser.
Saturday evening & Sunday, there are problems with the forum's email. One can read a pm, but it is almost impossible to reply (8:20 am Sunday)
Betty
Apparently, it is possible to upload images to some threads but not to other threads. I still cannot upload an image to the 8 for Oct thread.
Betty
bjt wrote: Apparently, it is possible to upload images to some threads but not to other threads. I still cannot upload an image to the 8 for Oct thread.

Betty, I just posted on the 8 for Oct thread.

When I try on the joke thread I get the message below.

10 posts Page 1 of 1