For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Can you believe we had snow on Saturday? I'm really starting to dread this winter if the weather pattern doesn't change.

Anita

Oh Anita that is beautiful but if you do not mind , do not send any my way.
Anita,
I saw on the news that you were getting snow out your way. It missed us here in the midwest and I hope you get all of it this winter and we don't get any :rotfl: . Remember when you were waiting out a snow storm to go and get the new puppy? Where has he been ? We have not seen him in a while, after all he is our dog too! Did he have a halloween costume?

Tina B
Judy, I'd like to send it anywhere but here. :) Tina, I'd really rather spread the snow out all over. :) So tired of precipitation. Shamus wore an orange sweater for Halloween. He doesn't like anything that comes over his head. I'll post a photo of him later today.

Anita
Anita, that is a beautiful picture. Please do send that snow to California.

Those of us who live in SoCal depend on the snowmelt for our water.
Russ, I'll be very happy to send you some snow...lots of snow. If our weather pattern doesn't change soon we're going to have a nasty winter. It's been raining three to five times a weeks for months now. We are water logged. :crying:

Anita
Anita, that's the only thing I miss about about a good heavy snowfall ... the beauty of it while it falls. After that I think you should be able to blink your eyes and make it all go away.

I saw a beautiful HDR of downtown Chicago a few years ago and saved the picture thinking maybe I can try this some day if I ever see this much snow again. I don't know who the photographer is but I wanted to share with you. Even a messy snowy photo can be made into a work of art :)
Kudos to the photographer who created this!!

510480062_bd095f4a86_oB.jpg
510480062_bd095f4a86_oB.jpg (202.8 KiB) Viewed 747 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Anita, beautiful snow scene, especially with the fall colors still on the trees.
If you get too much this winter, send some to Changwon, it will bring the city to a complete halt.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
8 posts Page 1 of 1