For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Here is little boy with one of his toys. For some reason, he likes toys that are almost as big as he is. Of course I had to reward him for posing. :rotfl: When I get out the camera he runs over and looks at me until I tell him where to sit. He says to say "Woof" to all his forum friends

Anita

I love seeing pictures of Shamus and reading about his adventures and his toys.
Thanks, Russ. He is six pounds of pure personality.

Anita
Anita i also just love hearing about and seeing Shamus. He is part of my family. Love his toy.
Anita, my wife said to compliment Shamus. He has you trained very well.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thanks, Judy. Shamus has lots of toys. For some reason he just loves the big toys.

Anita
Great photo of Shamus! He sure likes to pose or does he just like to have a treat when he is finished? :rotfl:
Does he like the snow ?

Tina B
Rusty, i think your wife is right. Shamus does have me well trained. :biggrin:
Tina, the posing is just the means to the end which is a nice treat for him. He's not too happy with wet weather, either rain or snow. You should see him walking and trying not to put all four feet on the wet ground. Right now he's lying on DH's lap, covered with a blanket. It's a tough life. :rotfl:

Anita
What a handsome little guy he is. I don't understand why they like the toys larger than they are, my little ones are the same way.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I use to be able to get photos like this when I had only one dog lol try taking a photo when you have 3 others going "no, I want that treat, no wait take my picture mommy, pick me pick me" and then take into consideration that one is flash shy, one is all black and it's very difficult taking a picture of a black dog, two that don't get along with each other, one that doesn't get along with anyone and me trying to get my settings right on the camera. It's times like this that you say to yourself ... Thank God for Program settings on the camera :rotfl:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
16 posts Page 1 of 2