For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi all, I am back after a 2 year break from the forum. :wave:

It's good to poke around old friends galleries on the site and see what you all are up to. how is everyone?

I hope to have some time to get back into working with this community. I will share a photo today as a way of re-introduction. I have not done much since last being on the forum with photos. Although I have filled a hard drive with them, they are not processed!!! I have traveled to Africa on a humanitarian mission working with hospice and end stage cancer/HIV people. So today I will post a photo from my recent trip. Good to see all of you, and hope to meet some new faces on the forum. ~ Angela

Attachments

..oh regarding the processing. yes overly brown/orange, I toned down the saturation on the hue/adjustment layer to 25. The ones showing are a saturation of 32. Overly orange, so not quite the final product.
Welcome back ! What a wonderful thing for you to do, giving of yourself to help those in need. What a blessing to the people you have served. Looking forward to seeing your great photos again.
Tina B
It's wonderful that you have found some time for the forum. You have been missed.
The people who received your care were blessed.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Welcome back Angela! I'm so glad you found your way back to the forum! I can't wait to see more of your photos from your trip. What a wonderful thing to be able to do for people in need, you will be blessed for all that you've done.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
It's wonderful to see you posting here again, Angela. You were missed.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your recent work and good humor.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Oh, Angela, it's so good to see you here again. You have certainly been a blessing to so many people. Can't wait to see all your photos. Welcome back.
Anita
Hi Angela. Of course I remember you. I wondered where you'd gone... never guessed Africa. :) That work must have really made some strong impressions on you.

Welcome back!

Courtney
Welcome back,Angela. Can't wait to see the images you captured while you were gone.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Angela glad to see you back. And as a person who has recently had to depend on hospice care may i say what a wonderful Blessing it is to have someone give of themselves to people going through such a difficult time in someones life. The little one is so cute.
16 posts Page 1 of 2