For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
26 posts Page 1 of 3
I've had some comments (PMs) and now realize that, if you don't say much, it's easy to fear the worse.

My wife is really, really doing well. Share my joy.

It was pretty scary at first. Surgery fixed the ruptured appendix but, as so often happens with that affliction, infection becomes a problem. She was on the road to recovery and discharged from the hospital after 11 days but had to go back in after two days home. She has a number of ongoing medications related to various things and I guess this new event got things out of whack and some medications got into conflict with others. Anyway, she was out after only a day and a half, one specific drug discontinued, and that seems to have done the trick.

We continue to go back to the hospital for a daily IV antibiotic and that scheduled to stop in five days.
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
For some screwy reason, I'm getting the "you cannot post, etc, etc" message. If I keep the post short, it takes.

Rusty, I'm very happy that your wife is doing good, at least I hope that's the case.
Rusty, thanks for sharing more info about your wife's unfortunate appendix rupture & infection. Her progress is encouraging.

I'm also am having problems caused by 'forbidden', especially when trying to send a pm.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
That is good news, Rusty. Please share our "get well" wishes with her.
To prove she "is well", she made an appointment Wednesday to have her hair "done" :D

Rusty

The hair always takes precedence! :thumbsup:

This is the first I've seen anything about this. But glad to hear she is doing well in spite of the problems with her meds. The son of a friend of ours had his appendix burst (this was years ago) and he had a really hard time of it.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Rusty i am so happy to hear things are going better. I send my prayers and wishes for your wifes continued improvement.
Rusty,

Glad to hear that things are on the mend. Best wishes for your DW continuing recovery. Kind of hard being in recovery mode with all the Christmas and New Year activities, so both of you, take care!
John
Rusty,
Best wishes for your wife.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
26 posts Page 1 of 3