For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
26 posts Page 2 of 3
Things continue to go well. Each day is better then the one before.

She still runs out of gas ... but a nap does the trick :thumbsup:

Thank you all so much for your concern and prayers. Courtney and I both appreciate the friendship of this wonderful group.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
I'm trying to get 'back in the loop'..........so sorry she has to go through that stuff, but happy she's getting back to normal.

Naps are good! :love:
Rusty, good news that your DW feels well enough for a hair appointment.

btw - you must be feeling a little more relaxed now, judging by your 'cheerful avatar' :) Well done!
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
So glad she is well on the road to recovery. Scary indeed.
Rusty,
I've been processing since last week and this is the first I've seen of your wife's troubles. Please send her my best wishes for a speedy recovery. Hugs and prayers are sent your way.
Rusty, sorry to hear about your wife. So glad she is doing well and on the road to recovery
Rusty, I have been away for a while and this is the first I heard about your wife. Glad that she is on the road to recovery.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Haven't been here for awhile. So sorry to hear about your wife but glad she's recovering. Give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Anita
Today was a Big Day ... after one month + 4 days, she got that "pick" thingie taken out of her arm and we will no longer be making the daily trek to the hospital for IV antibiotics.

She celebrated by luxuriating in a bathtub tonight, soaking in hot water right up to about an inch below her nose.

Tomorrow, Courtney, with family, arrive here for a Christmas visit. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Life is good.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Awesome Rusty. Oh i just know with two photographers you will both take lots of wonderful photos.
26 posts Page 2 of 3