For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
13 posts Page 1 of 2
I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning and I am SOOO excited! Have any of you ever been? I will def be taking tons of pics!
Spent a couple of hours there years ago on a cross-country trip to California. My friend wanted to play poker in Vegas, so we stopped so he could play for a couple of hours. And we ate breakfast at one of the hotels, also.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Amy, I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. Have a wonderful time and Merry Christmas.
Amy, how wonderful ! Vegas looks like terrific place to take tons of pics. Hope you post some for us to see. I'm happy for you! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy !! :woohoo: :toast:
Betty
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Amy have a safe trip. I look forward to seeing some awesome photos.
Amy, A must see is the floral display in the atrium at the Bellagio.
Have a great time.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
chas3stix wrote: Amy, A must see is the floral display in the atrium at the Bellagio.
Have a great time.
Chas

It's on the list!
Have a Merry Christmas and safe trip Amy. Tons of photo ops in Vegas. Take lots of charged batteries and memory cards.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
A trip to Vegas wouldn't be complete with out a walk down the old (original) strip. Las Vegas history was made here. Like walking back in time. And the sunrise is awsome. A great bit of history, really.

Bob
Amy I'm so jealous ... Vegas is one of my favorite places to go. There is just something about it that just attracts me. Have a wonderful time and take lots of photos!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
13 posts Page 1 of 2