For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone. We have an entry in this weeks IOW, San Franciso by Stanley and unfortunately he is not a member of the forum. He has 2 votes at this point so please do not continue to vote for this image. I cannot contact him to invite him to join the forum as his gallery is private. If you already voted for him please change your vote. If you know Stanley and have a way to contact him please do so and have him join us.

Happy New Year!!!

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
thank you for bringing this to our attention.
If you haven't noticed, I have added a text image to the contest and will try to remember to enter it for every week when the new contest is started. That way since people aren't reading the descriptions on the contest, if they check the entries they will see the notice.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim i like your new avatar.
Thanks Judy. Julie (TnJewels) gave it to me.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I saw Stanley's entry a few days ago, at the time, I thought it would take 1st place.
It is a beautiful photo but... It was ahead of you but that has changed I see. hehe

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: It is a beautiful photo but... It was ahead of you but that has changed I see. hehe

I think my entry is beautiful; however, in my humble opinion, Stanley's entry is even more beautiful. It makes me wonder what other photos he's has on his site/sites.
He has a few entries in the current Holiday Lights contest that are really pretty. Other than that, I too would love to see some of his other work.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I would love Stanley to join us on the forum. Stanley if by chance you drop in please join us we are a friendly group of people. :biggrin:
10 posts Page 1 of 1