For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
18 posts Page 1 of 2
_DSC0211.jpg
_DSC0211.jpg (42.19 KiB) Viewed 893 times
Hi, y'all. I will be MIA for the next month or so. I'm having shoulder surgery on Monday. Body parts do wear out and I'm living proof. My right arm will be in a sling for awhile. Attached is a photo of my "time machine". Hopefully it will take me back to a time before my shoulder was injured. The device is made in Waukesha,Wi. I'll be thinking of Rusty every time I use it....:) Betty will be handling Monday Art for me while I'm in rehab. Will miss all you fine folks.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
We'll miss you. Have a good recovery and we look forward to seeing you back here.

Rusty

PS: Oh yeah, you will think of me while being tortured!
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Chas, I don't envy you. I had shoulder surgery in 1997.

Good luck and get back to us ASAP. We will miss you and your posts.
Good luck, Charlie. You will be missed. Wishing you a speedy recovery - after Monday.
What a coincidence - I saw a friend today who is having shoulder surgery on the 15th. I hope yours goes well and it helps you. Don't forget to come back!

Courtney
Chas i will be thinking of you and know all will go well for you. Best wishes.
Chas,

Not sure what that is a picture of but looks very interesting. Friend of ours just underwent shoulder surgery on Friday and is expected to be out of commission for 4-6 weeks!

Best Wishes for a full and speedy recovery!
John
Chas, It will be a happy day for you, when you are past your surgery & rehab -- so think of that happy day & your good-as-new shoulder during the upcoming month --- -- then go celebrate by returning the chair device to where you got it. :) (I sure hope it is a rental, not a purchase)
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Thanks for all the well wishes and kind thoughts. The "torture chair" is what I'll be using 4 hours a day for about a month and then physical therapy starts. The contraption on the left of the chair is where my arm will be strapped to. When you turn on the machine the device raises to a preset height then it raises and lowers. As the rehab goes on, you set the preset to a higher setting. This is supposed to keep the arm from setting up. Got to keep the 'ol bones limber...:).I'll be happy when I can send the chair back to the rental company. :thanks: Take care.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Good luck, and I hope all goes well for you! I was told nearly a year ago my left knee needs replaced. Still haven't made that call yet......
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
18 posts Page 1 of 2