For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Am I overlooking the monthly contests - or have they been discontinued?
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Betty i have not seen it either.
Well, if the contests are discontinued, I hope the monthly gallery will stay. That is an excellent way to see what others want to share with our community. I really miss it.
Betty
I am with you Betty i also miss the monthly gallery where if you only have a small amount of time you can enjoy seeing what friends have done during the month.
It is probably too late for this month's gallery, but I will send a request to Kim for a May gallery soon, unless someone else prefers to.
Betty
It really looks like this forum is dying. I posted a photo, Yeojwacheon Stream, 2 weeks ago, and it is still no. 3 on the rolling photos of the board index page. My photo, Smoke on the Water, was posted April 4, more than 3 weeks ago, but it still shows at the bottom of the rolling photos. Has everyone stopped posting photos? It is easy to win IOW and POW if no one else is posting images.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Yes, it's dying. It's too bad, just of shadow of what we used to be here.

Courtney
Sorry everyone. Its has been a crazy couple of months and I totally forgot to post the April Gallery and contest. The May gallery is posted now. I will post the contest now for May as well. I will go back and look at the March winners and get them posted as well. Feel free at anytime to PM me to remind me.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Hi Kim,
Thanks for taking time to set up the contest & gallery :)
Betty
You are welcome and thanks for the message to remind me.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
13 posts Page 1 of 2