For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
We had some hail come down yesterday. So destructive. But i have no damage. So i am one of the fortunate ones. I must say though that i find hail very fascinating.

Attachments

Judy, glad you had no damage. Big hail is scary.

We had this last August:

It sounded like someone was hitting the house with a baseball bat. Almost everyone in our neighborhood got a new roof out of it, and a lot of cars that were outside had windows broken out of them.
Judy, we're all glad you came through the hail storm without any damage. I would think that hail (that size) can do a lot of damage.
Irv i have not done a thorough inspection yet. Russ i know i sure would not want to be caught in it.
Judy, our son lives in an area that recently had a hailstorm. He didn't see much damage but had the insurance company out to inspect the place. They found roof, eaves, window frame and other damage totalling well over $13,000. They knew what to look for besides being able to get on the roof (which would be difficult for most of us). :doh:

It might be wise to contact your insurance co.
What Tennie says is true. If it was big hail at all, it's worth having your property inspected. Almost every house in our neighborhood got a new roof after the storm we had last August. The roof we put on our church is supposed to be good for 50 years. We'll see...
Oh my thanks for the heads up. I will do that.
7 posts Page 1 of 1