For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
13 posts Page 1 of 2
DW and I are presently vacationing at my mom's in upstate New York. Here are a few pics of the St. Lawrence River I took this morning.

Those are quite nice, Irv.
Reminds me of when i saw the Mississippi in northern Minnesota -- before it becomes the "Big Mississippi"

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Irv, I enjoyed your river pictures.

Thanks for sharing them with us.
Thanks, Rusty and Russ. I grew up in this part of the country, so it always seems especially pretty to me. We're hoping to get up into the Adirondacks while we're here - it's absolutely gorgeous there.
Irv wonderful photos but i really love the one with the flower.
Love the river pix,Irv. Makes me want to get out the 'ol fishing rod and go fishing. What a tranquil,peaceful place! Must have been a great place to grow up at.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
I grew up 15-20 miles from the river. We spent most of our time at one of the lakes nearby, although us boys did enjoy the creeks a lot for fishing, hunting salamanders and general adventures.
The Raquette River between Massena and Potsdam. There are several small dams through there, most with a small electrical generating station and the ruins of an old mill. Lots of rocks and moving water. Beautiful place.

Very nice photos Irv.

Thanks for sharing them with us.
Irv fascinating photos. ( i love getting to travel through my forum friends.)
13 posts Page 1 of 2