For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
114 posts Page 3 of 12
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 Next
Russ yuk yuk. I would love to see the web but not the spider.
When I went with the kiddies to the Pumpkin Farm last month everybody was invited to pick out a pumpkin to take home. I did. Today I split it in half and put the two pieces on my patio. In less than an hour one of my squirrels was investigating.
Good Stuff.jpg
Good Stuff.jpg (136.59 KiB) Viewed 540 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
For such a destructive creature he sure is a cutie. I love the photo.
Russ, that's a great spider and web photo - really neat how the dew covers it.

Rusty, great colors and detail on your squirrel picture. He looks well fattened up for the winter, or the Presidential stew pot! :biggrin:

Courtney
DW's clematis continues to struggle along, even though it's definitley late fall here (25 degrees when we got up this AM). The blossoms look really scraggly, but I thought this pic from this afternoon looks pretty good.

wow what a hardy flower it is still hanging in there and beautiful Irv.
Great squirrel shot, Rusty. Looks like he's fattening up for the winter on your pumpkin. (I'd fight him for the seeds!!!)

Found some 'fall color, Florida style' yesterday.

large leaves
Tennie those are some beautiful leaves.
tennie, what a fantastic subject you found! I love the colors and patterns and texture of those leaves.

Courtney
Two weekends ago I went for a walk in one of my favorite city parks. The conditions were perfect for reflection photos on the pond. (And for making a snowman, which we did.) I posted one of the shots in this week's Make Art Monday; here are two more without any artiness added. Because 500 pixels is really small for landscape photos like this, I've also put larger versions in my gallery.

Courtney

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/3844971
reflections 2s.jpg
reflections 2s.jpg (157.04 KiB) Viewed 496 times

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/3844970
reflections 1s.jpg
reflections 1s.jpg (148.71 KiB) Viewed 496 times
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 Next
114 posts Page 3 of 12