For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi everyone
I had my knee surgery 6 weeks ago and was doing great. I had an acute attack of Diverticulitus and that landed me back in the hospital and so it set me back with the knee quite a bit. It is like starting over again but I can do it. No more narcotic pain killers for me ever! trying to manage free from any drugs and it is a struggle. I drop in to see what is going on but no energy to participate. I have not picked up my camera in the last three months.

Tina B
So sorry to hear about the set back. I hope your recovery is fast!

Courtney
Tina,

Really sorry to hear that. No one ever wants to backslide in a case like this, just keep on pluggin and know that better times are coming!
John
:crying: sorry you are having such of rough time Tina. I am thinking of you.
tina.jpg
tina.jpg (57.61 KiB) Viewed 1169 times
Thank you everyone for your well wishes and Judy your card is beautiful. Some days this is the only place that I can find a smile to keep me going. I try hard every day to accomplish little goals and some days I just sit and cry. I know it will all get better and in a few months I will be good as new. Thanks for keeping me going in the right direction.
Tina B
It's been a little over 5 months since my knee replacement, and I can honestly say...IT WILL GET BETTER!! Keep up the good fight! :thumbsup:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Oh, Tina, I'm so sorry. It's bad enough dealing with one thing, never mind two. I hope things get better for you soon.

Anita

Anita and Shamus
thanks for the well wishes. Shamus you are the cutest dog and pose so well for photos.
I am starting to feel better and will find out on Monday if all is well with the diverticulitus, just pray all has healed. I don't know if I could take the medicine any longer. The sleep is coming back along with an appetite. I am hoping that I will soon be getting stronger every day and not so tired.
Just keep on pushing me to do something and who knows I might just pick up my camera and get started again.
Tina B
You sure aren't having a fun time, Tina.
Remember that you have a lot of friends here pulling for you.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Good News today
The x rays showed everything is in perfect alignment! :woohoo: The doctor said I am moving along very well and that I should still be feeling pain and that all my concerns were normal. His advice was to not to push it and take my time to get back to "normal" He said this surgery is really rough and will take many months to heal so just be patient. I guess I was expectiong to much to fast this time. As far as being tired all the time we are doing some tests to rule out a few things. He said just keep on working at recovery but take it easy and don't rush.
Tina B :chickendance:
12 posts Page 1 of 2