For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Happy Birthday,Louise. Hope you have a great day! :toast: :toast:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Louise,

Happy birthday!!

:woohoo:

Courtney
Louise i hope you are having a fantastic birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :woohoo:
Wishing you a super special Birthday celebration.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Happy Birthday.jpg
Happy Birthday.jpg (116.68 KiB) Viewed 1259 times

I was away for four days so I'm late to your party. Sure hope you had a wonderful day.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. It was truly a nice day. Took a few photos and just relaxed for the day. Our sunset that evening was incredible.
Have been away for quite sometime. Many things have changed in our lives in the last three or four months. We officially retired from our horse show photography business late in August. We are both old enough that we need to be a lot more careful with our health than we ever have in our lives. I've been taking some classes in photography and then taught eight weeks of Photoshop Elements 10. In the middle of that Version 11 came out so it was trial by fire for me to keep up with the ladies who showed up at class with 11 instead of the version 10 they started with. Oh, fun days. My dear hubby had surgery to repair an anuersym (sp) and since then, I've also had to start taking care of the horse and doing most of the heavy work. My mother-in-law lives just 70 feet from our backdoor. She is 88 and most of her memory is gone. I am the "go to" person when it comes to her care so have been streesed quite a bit with her decline. We have to check on her each morning to be sure she has eaten and taken meds, then we have someone come in the other two meals each day. We do try to take care of her on the weekends so we don't have to hire additional help.

It's been busy and I think of you folks each day but time seems to slip away and I don't always get here to check in and at least surf the boards. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and are ready to go full steam ahead into the holiday season.

Attachments

Sorry I missed your birthday. Happy late birthday, Louise!

Anita
7 posts Page 1 of 1