For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I can"t remember the last time I was able to particapate here. I had knee replacement in September and then the medical issues just piled on. I have been pretty sick for the last 3 1/2 months. The knee went fine but other issues put me down. Things are resloving slowly but I feel like I can come back and do a few things. One more test on the 20th and that should hopefully make clear that all issues have resolved. I am hoping for a good out come. I was able to check in and see what everyone was up to from time to time and some days that is all that kept me going. I am so tired of my recliner chair I think I would like to throw it out. Anyway I think I am healthy again so it is on with PSE :chickendance:

Tina B
Tina, That is good news! Welcome back. :chickendance:

Courtney
Oh Tina i am so happy to hear the good news.
Tina,

Good news indeed. This one took a lot longer, but sounds like you are thru with it.

Welcome back!
John
Good news is always welcome here. Glad you're doing better. :thumbsup:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Tina, so happy to hear that you're doing better. Hope your holidays will be happy and the new year much better than this one! :thumbsup:
Good news, Tina,

I'm happy for you.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thanks for the support and well wishes. It has been a long haul and I have missed working with my photos and participating here. I will try and do some of the challenges again and pick up my camera and get some Christmas photos. It feels good to just wake up each day and be able to get out of bed and feel good again.

Tina B
Welcome back. We missed you! :thumbsup:
9 posts Page 1 of 1