For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Just as I thought I was back I caught a whopper of a cold, turned into sinus infection, depression and Christmas.

Got through the cold, still on antibiotics for sinuses, Christmas was ok even though I was sick at first and hubby second. Son was home...probably not so merry for him. Depression cured by getting a properly adjusted level of thyroid meds (finally, took most of the year).

In any case, I'm really hoping for a much better new year, and my wish to all of you is for a New Year filled with good health (more important than wealth), happiness and the joys of family and friends.

Another quick note: I entered the PrestoPhoto contest as a way to focus my mind. At Christmas I was dismayed to see that I tied with Linda...tried to sign in on another pc (son also) so we could cast another vote for her, but we all used the same IP. Anyway, she did get the vote and looks like she'll be a winner. :thumbsup:
Tennie it looks like you have had a rough time. I wish you good health and happiness in 2013. I so enjoy seeing your wonderful photos and the treatments you give them. You really know how to turn your photos in art.
I hope you have a great 2013, Tennie.
You are due a good one.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Glad to hear feeling bettert. It would be an honor to tie with you.
lruther1 wrote: Glad to hear feeling bettert. It would be an honor to tie with you.

So glad the last minute votes got you a win! Great photo!
5 posts Page 1 of 1