For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
If you have the b/w plug-in, be sure to download the new version. I really think it's great and of course it's free for those who bought a previous version.

I did Alpha and Beta testing and received a free license key (for me or a friend). :love: Topaz is generous to their testers. Since I already have b/w registered I'll give my 2nd key to whoever responds 1st. (Will send it by PM and not in this topic.) :wave:

Key passed on to Ladybug.
Ladybug is going to do black & white now? I am curious to see your creations, Judy, because I see you as a color kind of gal! Enjoy your new software. I really like the Topaz plug-ins I have.

Courtney
Tennie thank you! At some point i had something from topaz but i think it came free with a magazine subscription. I often look at the goodies i want there even though i can not buy. Does not hurt to dream thanks to Tennie part of the dream can true. I will be playing a lot with it.
Courtney that is so true but there are so many options in topaz black and white here is my first play time. I added a border around it.
old-time-scene-jw.jpg
old-time-scene-jw.jpg (72.55 KiB) Viewed 1404 times
Hey, I really like what you did with that. Judy, you're amazing...so happy you like that program.
So much to learn. I am working on making a gift set of cards for my sister. Here is one i came up with. I used the B & W plug in and the color photo mixed.]
today-play-jaw.jpg
today-play-jaw.jpg (53.18 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
Judy,

I really like what you did with the old time scene!

Courtney
Thanks Courtney. :biggrin:
Oh i am having fun. I used a setting called tea green run off.
t-green-run-off-jaw.jpg
t-green-run-off-jaw.jpg (50.33 KiB) Viewed 1389 times
8 posts Page 1 of 1