For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Wow, it's been a long time.

I just read this thread and a few others and realized that I've been lost in "Real Life" for a long time.

Even though my life has been quite fascinating (it's me, after all :) ) I'll just say that I've been busy, but things are returning to "normal".

I've had time to reintroduce myself to photography and Photoshop Elements, and it's about time to reintroduce myself here, so...

Hi, it's me :) I'm now using a Nikon D600, which is a dream machine and I recently upgraded to PSE11, which is vastly improved, IMO, over 9 and 10. Lots to re-learn, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

I just posted two photos in my PrestoPhoto album and somehow screwed it all the way Up. I used to have moderate-sized thumbnails in a grid pattern, but somehow using the grid now produces monster images that require horizontal scrolling and I can't figure out how to resize them for the gallery. :o

I've probably got enough questions and comments for two or three posts, but this is enough for now.

I'm glad to see some friendly faces are still here. It would be nice to see more of our old friends, but...

Have fun,
Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Steve,

Welcome back!

Had to go and have a look myself. It may be browser dependant - Internet Explorer works for me no problems, but Firefox (my preferred browser) has some issues.

There is a gallery setting where you can modify the rows and columns - and therefore the thumbnail size.

I have attached a clip of the screen - it it the top row, second from the right - looks like a page with a dog-ear corner. You have to be in a specific gallery and then click on the icon (Edit) and take a look there for the Rows and Columns settings.
John
Hi Steve,

Glad to see you again. Please keep hanging around.

There is no question that we have had lagging interest here. New ( or, new again) faces are what we need. This really is a friendly place to learn and I hope to see a rebirth.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
John and Rusty,
You're some of the old friendly faces I'm happy to see again.

I'll try to stop by more often and say hello to everyone. I'll be back pretty soon tonight, I hope, with a question or two.

Have fun,
Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Steve beautiful additions to your gallery. Glad to see you back around.
Happy to see you visiting the forum,Steve.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
16 posts Page 2 of 2