For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
45 posts Page 3 of 5
Hi all -

Just checking in. Good to see so many smiling faces.

Bill
Hi! My old login worked.

:thanks:
Es
Photoshop CC, Premiere and Elements 13
It is so exciting to see so many fantastic EV members checking in :woohoo:

betty
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
I am so thrilled to see you all here! How wonderful. I am sure we will have some bumps in the road but that has never stopped us before.
welcome-villagers.jpg
welcome-villagers.jpg (82.45 KiB) Viewed 4600 times
Count me as back also!
John
I could not get the old log in to work but I'm back here again. I hope we can get this going again and our family can be together again. I had to change the log in but what the heck.
TinaB
I'm here!. Glad to see so many familiar names and faces. :)
Hello all!
Don't you think it's time to tell us about your return to Creative?
I'd like you to speak freely about this experience: maybe just a few words about what you feel for beeing back home. Maybe how you imagine a new life here.
Personnally, the most challenging question I have is : can we get in touch with the leading personalities of Creative who did not continue with EV?
We are a good number to begin something new, and the quality is there :D.
Let's begin to share ideas and be creative again!
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Michel i just want to say a few words (i have a migraine so it will be very short). I am looking forward to a wonderful adventure we have a great group of friends here and i am excited.
Judy, thank you for your cheerful welcome sign. I just click on it & it popped up in a new window, which made it even more enjoyable !

Betty
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
45 posts Page 3 of 5