For anything that doesn't quite fit into any other category.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Nice to see new members signing up and the renewal of (a few) posts. I am a little puzzled though at the mumbers and names of new members who say they have signed up and as reported by Sepiana's posts and do not show up in the members lists.

For example:

Kpaw
lhatter

and others. Is/Was there a problem with the registration of new members or are they signing up some where else thinking that have found us.

On another matter, I know that most of the signups are just putting a reservation and waiting to see how things turn out. Most of the active members who were here originated from what evolved into Elements Village and share the same (or similar) values and principles.

So, come on in, set yourself down and see how things go for a while.
John
John,
Perhaps some members are using a different user name from the one they are using on EV.

betty
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
I registered last night (at what turned out to be Presto Photo) and got their registration email, but am still confused about why there are two different forums connected (PP and Creative Elements)? I finally found/used a link at Elements Village that brought me here though and my Presto P login info worked here, so I'm sure others are landing at PP's site and also wondering why there are so few active threads there, especially any related to any PSE questions. :roll:
Jim,
Presto Photo generously provides & maintains the Photoshop Creative forum. :thanks: :love:
Without Presto Photo, our forum would not exist.

Presto Photo also has it's own forum, which is not a photoshop oriented forum.

betty
Betty
How do I access my User Control Panel? I would like to post my avatar.
Rita
Hi Rita, Notice the blue icon at the upper right which has your user name -- use the drop down arrow to display private messages & the user control panel.

Betty
Betty
Thanks, Betty. I believe that was the one thing I did not try. :doh:
Rita
Rita you sound like me of course it is the last place you try. :biggrin:
I am so excited to Welcome everyone to the forum. We are going to have a blast.

In case some of you are wondering why you sign up at Presto Photo in order to join. Presto Photo sponsors the forum.
I want to Thank Presto photo for their support and wonderful generosity.
You do not have to purchase anything from Presto photo to join the forum and this is fantastic. But i will say that i have purchased from Presto Photo and have always had wonderful results.
8 posts Page 1 of 1