Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
32 posts Page 3 of 4
Judy, glad it worked for you. Doesn't really make sense why one program would open it with the different names on the folders and the other wouldn't, especially since the one that wouldn't open it was the one that zipped it in the first place. Technology, gotta love it.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim,

I got the same error. What exactly did you do. I believe I did download the file from yousendit page however, I still can't seem to get it to unzip.

Kelly
Kelly which one did you download, the link Denise provided or mine?

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
The one Denise provided.

Kelly
Kelly use the one I posted. Its still Denise's templates, just for some reason hers didn't work so I re-uploaded it from the file I was able to unzip.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thank you Kim. I owe you!!!
Denise, with all the awesome templates you have shared with me for Chance's football book, I would say we are even. That is unless you have more, I still need to do a few more pages. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;)

Check my gallery and you will see what I did with the ones you already gave me. Although the game face one now has the font you originally used since you sent me that too.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
You know Kim, if are willing to wait after the first of the year, yes, I will be generating more!! And yes, I would be happy to share. Thanks again!!
AngelicKim wrote: Denise, with all the awesome templates you have shared with me for Chance's football book, I would say we are even. That is unless you have more, I still need to do a few more pages. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;)

Check my gallery and you will see what I did with the ones you already gave me. Although the game face one now has the font you originally used since you sent me that too.

Love your football scrappy pages.... I cannot wait to get started with mine. My poor son always is second when doing his photos. I also need to order the photos taken by the other photographers in WV for his other games. Too much to do, so little time!!
Denise, the scrap pages were done from the September Scrap Challange by Jane at PET. It was fun to be a part of. I tried to get everyone to do some holiday quick page exchange but only a few have participated so far. I'll have to go bump it up again to remind everyone.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
32 posts Page 3 of 4