Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
32 posts Page 2 of 4
I used Unzip Them All and now I have the files unzipped. Denise they are all beautiful

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I'm totally stumped by why it works and why it doesn't. My test was unsuccessful. Like many, I could unzip the zip file, see all my stuff, but it would not copy and paste or load into PSE or CS2.... What did you do, Jane and Kim? So may people are complaining...and I'm stumped.
I couldn't get it using whatever is on my computer that works with everything else, so I unzipped it using Unzip Them All and it worked and the files open and load fine.

What did you do to zip them that you were testing?

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
what or where is unzip please, now i have to find a way. Curiosity has got me now.
Judy, UnzipThemAll is a program that not only unzips .zip files but it also unzips other types of compressed file such as .rar and .ace. The .rar is a popular compression file on a lot of scrapping sites.

Here is a link to the freeware download.

http://www.soft411.com/company/Herv-Tho ... hemAll.htm

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, I used WinZip to zip them, and WinZip to try the extraction....also tried the right click method and choose "Open with Compressed (zipped) Folders". I will try that other program as well.
This is only a guess but I am thinking that because the compressed file was named Mommy and Me Photography Holiday Cards and the actual file compressed was named Mommy & Me Holiday Cards that WinZip is not associating the files to match and that is why the message I got said File skipped unknown compression method. Instead of changing the name the way you did, just click on the main file go to File> Send To> Compressed (zipped) folder. Here it is done that way from the file I unzipped using UnzipThemAll. I tested it and it works.

Ok, it is still a large file even zipped so it is taking awhile to upload to SendSpace. I will post it as soon as it is done.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Here is the SendSpace link. It worked for me so I hope it works for you.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g3o0xp

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
It opened for me and they are great. Thanks a bunch Denise.

I DL from sendspace, it that helps.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
kim thanks that worked great. Denise I love your cards cant wait to use them. Thank you so much for sharing.
32 posts Page 2 of 4