Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
14 posts Page 2 of 2
sometimes it takes awhile for it to go through..email him and tell him the problem.
I e-mailed him right away with a copy of the Paypal confirmation. While I was typing this I got another e-mail from Paypal saying the payment had been accepted. Bet I can log in now. :oops:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Sunny, let me know if you think it's worth it. I've been tempted to try, and I guess for $5 I couldn't go too wrong.

Anita
Anita - if you use Photoshop and not Elements, I'd say go for it. There are lots of brushes, and I'd definitely go back for $5.00 if I needed some, say, Christmas brushes that I couldn't find elsewhere. There are also lots of layer styles and shapes, neither of which grab my attention too much. I tried a whole slew of the actions, hoping that some might work with Elements....no luck on the ones I tried. I did download a bunch of overlays and a few brushes. Like you said, for $5.00, go check it out. :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
14 posts Page 2 of 2