Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
The Pioneer Woman has her new photography site up and running and often has tutorials, etc. A month or so ago she posted some really nice actions for CS3, and they're free. Here's a link to her website: http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2008/04/actions/

I'm hooked on her blog.....can't get through a day without reading it. :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Sunny, that site is awesome. I'm going to check it out now.....for awhile it seems. :thanks: :thanks:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Sunny,
Found her site a week ago, and absolutely fell in love with her actions. She also has transcribed her actions as tutorials for Elements. Go and check out her site, she is amazing!!!
Denise - I've been a faithful reader for about a year and a half. Her eye sparkle tutorial is the one I go to time after time. It is by far my favorite blog. I mentioned her site here a month or two ago but didn't know if anyone checked it out......it was just before she started her separate photography/Photoshop link. She's amazing.........her writing is hysterical, and I think she's got a great eye with a camera. I think everyone should read her. :cheer2: :cheer2: Have you read Black Heels to Tractor Wheels yet? If not, you should. :D
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I've only gone through portions of her photography and all of her recipes. Yummmy!!!! Her website is a good read....its my morning coffee break :) I still don't know how she does all what she does.... :thumbsup:
5 posts Page 1 of 1