Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
I was on the lookout for some free stitching brushes when I found this tutorial. There are free brushes for CS* and PSE5 at the bottom of the page.

http://www.escrappers.com/stitchset.htm
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Thanks for the link - lots of interesting tutorials there - mabye you should post a link for it up in the Tutorial links section if you haven't already done so.
Will do!
Reka
ImageMOM

Thanks for sharing the link Reka, I always wanted to do my own stitching :D
I'm gonna follow her directions tomorrow and give it a try. I want to learn that whole path thing. :roll:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Oh, Kimi!!! I fooled around with brush dynamics and paths all last evening until I was almost cross-eyed! It is so easy, at least the things Linda told us. Wow!I am fully convinced I did the right thing in spending the extra money (250 vs. 100 euros) to upgrade to CS3 rather than PSE6. When I see what problems people are having with PSE6...

Now, the pen tool, that is a totally different beast. That thing scares me. :o There will definitely be a long learning curve on that one.
Reka
ImageMOM

I have PSE 5 and I do not have anything that says paths or path layers. Do I just draw free hand with the brushes? They are really neat and it took me a while to figure out what to do with them . Drawing free hand is not quite as neat as following a path.
Tina B
Unfortuantely PSE doesn't do anything on a path.... so for the stiches you have to use the brushes by hand.
Thank you Reka,
I'm so anxious to understand the path thing....
Hopefully one day I'll get all the steps where to click. Linda's seminar, went tooooo quick for me. :?
m
Michelle
Well it wasn't supposed to be a training seminar - it was just supposed to whet your appetite and make you want to upgrade to CS if you are an elements user. Worked on me - I think I will save up my $$$ and instead of upgrading my PSE I'll wait until I can afford to upgrade to CS4 (yup it will be 4 by the time I can afford it! :o )
10 posts Page 1 of 1