Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Try here:
http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77

I scored 22 for my first quick try.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Michel,
That was fun! It might have been less fun if I hadn't scored 12, though.

I discovered, accidentally, that looking at the monitor from about 8 or 10 feet away made a few errors stand out after I thought I was finished.

Thanks!
Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
I just tried it, and I did horrible! I will try standing away the next time I do it.
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
Did this on other site. Got an 8!! :woohoo: (lower score is better-refers to the # wrong)
This was fun. I got 16. Will have to try it again.
I dunno.....I thought the colors looked pretty good and then I got the shock of my life when I scored 44!
Go figure
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Oh, this was fun! Thanks.
Scored an 8. I'll try standing back farther too.
m
Michelle
Well I scored a 12, I am going to do it again from distance and see how I do.
Thank Michel for the link!
Well, on my second try (other display, in the morning...) I scored 3! So there is hope for everybody. This test takes time, you should be patient. It seems like a good test to train and improve our colour vision.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
I did better than I thought as color blind as I am. I figure my score of 121 was pretty good since on the bottom row they all looked the same to me. I'll stick to my day job.
Danny

--------------------------
Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D; PSE 5; Windows XP

A brave new step:
My Flickr galleries
My much smaller but growing PrestoPhoto picts
11 posts Page 1 of 2