Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
20 posts Page 2 of 2
dsstrick9 wrote: This is pretty cool. Anyone able to figure out how to get your signature to work?

Yes, it is the character above the number 6 on the keyboard... looks like an upside down v but I don't know the name of it. This one ==> ^

Courtney
Thanks Courtney. I think it is called a carrot or something like that.
Danny

--------------------------
Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D; PSE 5; Windows XP

A brave new step:
My Flickr galleries
My much smaller but growing PrestoPhoto picts
OK, I redid my font, printing a bit neater this time and using a better pen. I like the personal touch for some applications. Most of the time I'll go with a "professional" font, but this is really cool to have. Thanks, Reka!

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney, that looks great! :thumbsup: I really have to find time to do this...but scanning and separating all the letters from my dad's letters (and he wrote on his personal stationery - light brown - so it will take some levels adjustments) is a daunting thought at the moment! :?
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
"Not my son on the edge this time." Too funny.

I need to find my scanner and give this a try.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I just had to try . This was easy and fun.
MY-FONT-WEB.jpg
MY-FONT-WEB.jpg (55.35 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
Judy, isn't that cool? You have your very own font now!! :thumbsup:
Reka
ImageMOM

OK so my kids are in 4th grade, and I have saved their little school paper since kindergarten. :biggrin: Now I can scan them and get their handwriting at each grade level. Whatcha think? I was toying with making them grade level mini digi books anyway. Kinda cool to put their own handwriting in each one.
Wow, Angela, that is a wonderful idea! :thumbsup: But a scary one. What a lot of work! Let us see how it turns out if you tackle it!
Reka
ImageMOM

Cool idea. How about doing each year until graduation and giving to them as a gift?
20 posts Page 2 of 2