Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
13 posts Page 1 of 2
I found another site with [url]cute free fonts[/url]. When will people stop doing things like that to us???!!! :shock:
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
hukari wrote: I found another site with [url]cute free fonts[/url].

Reka, :) ???

Juergen
Reka, stop teasing and give us the link! :biggrin:
Now why didn't that work the first time??!! :? Here they are.
Reka
ImageMOM

Thanks for the link. I dumped all my fonts and started over. I have had so much fun font shopping. I was able to get rid of all kinds of junk I did not want any more and Now being more careful as to what I add.
Tina B
Reka, now that is just too disgusting. Shame on you for posting such a horrible thing!!!! :rotfl: Off to check it out.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Where do these people come up with the names for these fonts???? Disgusting, but I downloaded some anyway. Ha, ha. :thanks: :o :rotfl:
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
I hate to be a bother, but I have run across another site. It has a lot of fonts we have seen elsewhere, but there may be some new ones, god forbid... :biggrin:

http://fontso.com/
Reka
ImageMOM

Shame on you Reka, I dloaded fonts yesterday during the downtime. But here I go :puter:
Huh? Shame on ME because YOU are downloading fonts? How does that figure??!! :biggrin: :rotfl:
Reka
ImageMOM

13 posts Page 1 of 2