Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
17 posts Page 2 of 2
I also scanned thru to refresh my memory ... made it as far as page 17. One of the funniest post was by Tina telling how she was sitting at her PC laughing when her 2-1/2 year old came into the room and asked, "Sumpen funny, Mom?" :rotfl:

The link Anita gave me has now restored some of my favorite layer styles. Plus, I couldn't resist grabbing some others :bigwink:

Gold Type.jpg
Gold Type.jpg (134.61 KiB) Viewed 878 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
:rotfl: That's funny Rusty. Yes Kim I agree about reading that thread alone. I was chuckling this morning and DH said 'what's so funny?' I tried to explain but he is not a 'forum' guy so he just mumbled something about not getting it and wandered away.
Here we go again, :rotfl:
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Hi,
when my DW, not a forum person, hears laughter from my area, she says, "Are you hanging out with those people again?" :rotfl:

I sure am :woohoo:

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Steve ,that is so funny. My hubby just looks and shakes his head.
Judy, my hubby does the same thing. At the time of that thread he thought I had gone nuts. He got tired of me laughing and took my laptop and read it. He laughed out loud a few times himself.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim , i went back and read it again , it was just as funny the 2nd time around.
17 posts Page 2 of 2