Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
17 posts Page 1 of 2
No, not gold type (but we could use a thread like that ... wonder what ever happened to Anon :biggrin:

Back in the days of the prior elements forum, somebody posted a link to download actions that would create various styles of "gold paper" ... or, maybe I should say, to change your background to various styles of shiny, metallic, gold. I seem to remember the name Dalwin Gold appeared for one or more of the styles.

I lost this when my HD crapped out last summer. I have Googled "Dalwin Gold", no luck. I have found photoshop tutorials to create gold text or gold objects ... nothing any better that what Joe Kostoss posted here. I'm looking to apply the metallic look to the entire layer, not just text or objects.

I would really like to find this again -- shiny silver as well as gold. Just can't seem to find what I want on the web ... must not be entering the right search words.

Does anybody have what I want? Can you point me in the right direction? I want something free, not a purchased product.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty, here's the link. It's at the bottom of the page.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/i ... =0&Submit=

Anita
Exactly what I was looking for; as soon as I saw the website I even remembered it was from the Adobe Exchange.

Thank you, Anita

Rusty

Did someone say GOLD

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Did someone say GOLD

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yikes !!!!If this thread starts like the last one :rotfl: This could cause us all to......

George :spew:
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
Wasn't that just the funniest thread? I got tears in my eyes I laughed so hard.
Anon got a bit testy ... doesn't anybody here know how to make gold text!!!

Rusty :biggrin:

oh no here we go again :help:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am laughing so hard just at the mention of that thread. One day I may take the time to actually look it up again and print it. We had way to much fun on that one at Anon's expense.

If you want to know what we are talking about or want to laugh really hard again. Go here
http://www.elementsvillage.com/forums/s ... =gold+text

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only did I need that huge laugh, but I have been confused for almost a year now on this forum whenever the word GOLD comes up one or two forum members say funny things. I thought it was some reference to the photoshop software and couldn't figure out how/why that was funny to everyone. What a great thread to browse through.

I only made it to page 14 and there were like thirty some pages....did Anon ever post again?
Angela, glad you enjoyed it. It was fun. Anon was never heard from again.

OH, I should mention to anyone that clicks the link to read it, make sure you are alone. Othrewise, anyone in your house will think you have lost all your marbles as you will be laughing out loud. :rotfl:

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
17 posts Page 1 of 2