Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
14 posts Page 1 of 2
For CS and Elements users Win XP (may not work with Vista)
http://asnailpace.com/blog/buzz-pro-v30/
Just tried it with Elements 6.
The readme files says it is only for Win and may not work with Vista...
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Michel, this works both with Vista 32 and 64 bit computers. I have it on my laptop(32) and desktop(64).

Anita
How does he get around the registration code???
I downloaded it. Cant wait to play.
Thanks, Michel! I'm downloading now. I hope I can get it to work.

Courtney
Anita,
I've downloaded Buzz and made sure that the 8bf file is with the others in Elements 7 but it doesn't show up in any filter drop down box. So how do you get it to work? OOPS! Go to next post.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Anita,
I've downloaded Buzz and made sure that the 8bf file is with the others in Elements 7 but it doesn't show up in any filter drop down box. So how do you get it to work? BTW I'm using Vista.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Chas, I put the 8bf file along with the two folders(Buzz Plgs and Data) in my plug in folder. Did you add the two folders files? That's the only thing I can think of. I have CS4 so I don't know if that would make a difference. Hopefully someone with Elements can help.

Anita
Chas, I copied the entire folder, then went to Program files, Adobe PSE 7, Plugins---paste. It appears to work in the brief try I gave it. I'm running Vista 64 bit.
I just tried installing on a Vista computer, and the plug-in shows normally. With my first tries, it seems the program works ok , but I get a message: 'cannot save to dat file'. Any Idea?
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
14 posts Page 1 of 2