Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
8 posts Page 1 of 1
I enjoyed reading and seeing the examples done by James Quantz Jr. In particular he shows examples of the images he pulled from and talks about them a bit. These types of composite images, although not specific to Elements, can be done very well within Elements. Getting a good piece together is more about great imagination, source quality material, and the skill of the composer.

Creative Imagery through Imagination
http://www.aftercapture.com/storage/art ... dstein.pdf

You will see the Big Cat on a Walk image at the end of the Article, that one is very impressive.
PS Elements 6.0 & CS4
Canon Rebel Xsi
Canon G11
iMac 24" 3.06
Thanks for the link, will check it out
Thanks for the link. Talk about some imaginative compositions!
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Oh my, I love the elephants in the car wash. Not only great photos, but a great imagination ( and Post editing.)
tennie wrote: Oh my, I love the elephants in the car wash. Not only great photos, but a great imagination ( and Post editing.)

yes those images are incredible - the Elephant Wash is brilliant! Something to aspire to, I guess that is why we help each other practice our skills... :)
PS Elements 6.0 & CS4
Canon Rebel Xsi
Canon G11
iMac 24" 3.06
That guy is wonderful.

I have seen the elephant wash picture before and I know I haven't been to that website so he must have been covered in one of the photography magazines I regularly read. Even if I were to eventually acquire the photoshop skills, I doubt I could ever match his imagination.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Wow, he is so creative! Thanks for the link!
Great images, thanks for the link.
8 posts Page 1 of 1