Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Just ran across this and well.. anything photoshop that's free.. lol

http://www.photoshopuser.com/
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
I don't see any free offer. I have always wanted to see an issue to see what it was like before I decided to subscribe.

Never mind, I see it. Thanks.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim click on the link Michelle provided scroll towards the bottom in the middle of the page you will see a copy of the magazine it says on it get a free issue.

oops to late.
Thanks Judy but I had already found it, my post was edited almost immediately. Your post will help others see it though.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I signed up. Always wanted to check it out to see if I've learned enough about elements to figure out work arounds for the tuts. Will help me decide on membership. :thanks:
I am so bummed. I got an e-mail today from NAPP. It says to check my e-mail soon for an E-Magazine version.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
E-mag?? It doesn't say that on the page.. I haven't signed up yet. Since we are moving, I was figuring it would be better to wait until my new address is ready.

Bummer.
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
I got the same email, also suggesting I might want to join. Will wait to see if get actual emag.
8 posts Page 1 of 1