Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Here's a free painting plug-in. I tried it out on this photos. Looks interesting. Be sure to follow directions for the installation or it won't work. http://www.fantasticmachines.com/store/index.php?cPath=24

Anita

Thanks, Anita, will check it out
I downloaded the plugin and got it installed on the first try :woohoo: yea me! It usually takes me forever with much help from everyone to get it done. Now off to play.
Thanks Anita
Tina B
This is a combination of things. First I selected the flower than inverse and made a kaliedoscope of the back ground. Then I used the paint engine thing to convert to a painting. Next added frame and some brushes and this is the result.

Rudbeckia.jpg
Rudbeckia.jpg (54.99 KiB) Viewed 1854 times

Tina B
I downloaded this shortly after Anita posted. Have not installed it.
Anita's house and Tina's Rudbeckia are talking to me. I better start playing as well.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Both of these could be framed. Looks like a great download. an't wait to see more.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Love your flower, Tina.

Anita
These look great, Anita and Tina. I like the effect. Off to download it.
crunkle wrote: These look great, Anita and Tina. I like the effect. Off to download it.

Make sure you follow the directions. You need to place two files in the right places.
Tina B
Thanks, Tina, for the heads up.
10 posts Page 1 of 1