Got a link to a site that will further enhance your Elements experience? Post it here!
13 posts Page 1 of 2
For those who have Photoshop here is a very cool framing script. All the directions are on the site including how to use it and where to put the script in Photoshop.
http://www.joecolsonphotography.com/wor ... -photoshop

Anita
Anita, thanks for the info and link. We just got home so I have to unpack and relax before doing any Photoshopping. However, I'm really looking forward to putting those frames into use.
Anita,
Have you downloaded the frame script program? Scripts are new to me. I really like the overlay script.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Chas, I have downloaded the script and it works like a charm. Load it in the folder .
Program Files>Adobe>Adobe Photoshop CS_>Presets>Scripts folder (Windows)
To use go to File, scripts, then look for Frameshop and click. You can play around with the different setting.
Here's some example I just made.

If you have any other questions just let me know.

Anita
Anita thanks for making it easy. I have it now. it went off without a hitch.
I haven't heard of PS scripts. Would it work in PSE? I'm assuming not, but thought I'd ask.

Courtney
Anita, thanks for the frame setups. I will play with it and try to learn it's secrets.

Below is my first attempt. The photo is my Bronco doing some very easy off-road driving in Baja.

Judy and Russ, glad you had no problems. Courtney, I don't think PSE can use scripts, but I'm not positive.

Anita
On My ... big time senior moment here.

I read the initial post in the thread and went no further with it because I don't have photoshop. Then Anita posted her work and I thought it was pretty lame ... I kept looking in vain for the text on fire.

Then I finally figured out it was fRaming script and not fLaming script. (and "script" doesn't mean text)

Oh well.

Rusty :rotfl:
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Oh my, indeed. Courtney razzed me for saying Anita's images were lame. I reread my post and agree it can me misunderstood. I was trying to make fun of myself.

My thought was, "Why did she post that? The action didn't work, there is no flaming text; that's pretty lame." Then Russ posted, his creation had text but it wasn't on fire either.

That's when I realized that the kind of scrip she was talking about had nothing to do with text and certainly not text on fire.

Anita, i don't think your images were lame :shock:
(Only the lack of flaming text)

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
13 posts Page 1 of 2