Post your tutorials here. Do not post any copyrighted material unless you hold the copy rights.
21 posts Page 2 of 3
Kim, thanks for the tut I'm going to have to give this a try. I have been thinking of getting the porcelain effect from EZ actions but held off so if I can do this without a purchase that would be great. :D I will post my results soon. I have to find the right photo.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Here is my try at porcelain effect. Took some playing with.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Christell - very nice. What's more, he's adorable!
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Christell, too precious. Nice job. It does take some playing with the setting to make it the way you are happy with it.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Christell - he is adorable. Great job with the porcelain effect.
Thanks. The baby is for a friend of mine. I used an adjustment layer>solid color>white & erased him back in after I did the tut.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Hey I've got a question.....

Is this the effect that Kevin may have used in his gallery on the photo of the little boy. I beleive it is called No I won't smile.

Angie
Angie, this effect is very similar. I think Kev has a few different images in his gallery using the effect he did on I won't Smile. I sent to recall him doing a tutorial on it. I will look and see if I can find it. It may have been in one of the newsletters.

Sorry, couldn't find it. Send Kev a PM and ask him if he will share the technique with you or all of us on the forum.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Hi,

I've just had a go at this and thought I'd post the results. This is my cousin Maisy.

Porcelain effect web.jpg
Porcelain effect web.jpg (133.51 KiB) Viewed 1243 times

Michelle
Michelle E

Michelle's Gallery
Scrapbook Pages
PSE5/PSE8/Windows XP
Panasonic Lumix FZ18
Very nice, Michelle! :thumbsup:
21 posts Page 2 of 3