Post your tutorials here. Do not post any copyrighted material unless you hold the copy rights.
41 posts Page 3 of 5
yes kev, i found it very easy, i also learned some new short cuts.
I enjoyed the tut Kevin. Here's mine after your tut.

Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
julie how adorable.
lol Thanks Judy ... that's little Miss Blue Eyes! She's a good subject, her baby pics of her are wonderful to use.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie,
very nice one of a beautiful little girl.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
I tried another one without color.
Christell
D&K-Kev's-sketch-tut500.jpg
D&K-Kev's-sketch-tut500.jpg (38.76 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Christell,
I really like this one,
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Here's what I came up with - but how do I get her eye's to "pop" like you guys have?

~Cheryl
very nice, Cheryl. Welcome to the forum, it is a great place!!! There are several ways to do the eyes, one would be to use the burn tool on the eyes. What does your layers palette look like. I could tell you other ways if I knew that. Also have you downloaded a layer mask action, that would help also.
Thanks for the warm welcome!!!
I'm pretty new to all of this - I bought PSE about 5 about 6 months ago, and I'm S L O W L Y trying to learn! LOL I bought the Scott Kelby book and LOVE it!! - just found this forum yesterday and have found a lot of help here!!

Now, for my layers pallette - what do you mean what does it look like? I'm sorry for being dumb! LOL
and no, I don't have a layers mask - I haven't relaly downloaded anything other than some brushes - seems like so much out there is just for PS and not PSE
~Cheryl
41 posts Page 3 of 5