Post your tutorials here. Do not post any copyrighted material unless you hold the copy rights.
39 posts Page 3 of 4
go to edit>save for web then make the largest side 500 pixels..then save. That will get you the right size. and no you are not annoying at all. Asking questions is the best way to learn.
I went into my album site and redone the size to 350 X 248

:woohoo: Yeah now I got it. :cheer2:
Way to go!!!!! Looks great
Thanks so much for the kind comments Jane and Dennis. This was fun to do. On my next one, I will try & make the texture more prominent. I like that look better. It does take a special type of picture, i.e., flowers & butterfly, for it to work well. The pictures that have been posted really turned out nice. Thanks again, Dennis! :thanks:
Hi Dennis,
I have used a similar technique with a simple texture for the background such as canvas or sandstone. The glass background adds a very nice touch. I will give it a try.
Joe
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Wonderfully written tutorial, and I love the effect.
Thank you.
m
Michelle
This was a great tutorial. Loved doing it. And what a bonus for newbies that you wrote everything out so it was understandable to them. Great job! Here's my rendition.

Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
I really like that Suzanne. It gives it a 3-D effect. :thumbsup:
I just saw this - guess it was first posted by Dennis when I was on vacation. It's a really, really nice effect. I'll have to play this evening. Thanks, Dennis :thanks: :thanks:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Glass-Frame-Clematis.jpg
Glass-Frame-Clematis.jpg (209.1 KiB) Viewed 3855 times

Great tut. I used DreamSuite and one of Jodi's Bevels.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
39 posts Page 3 of 4