Post your tutorials here. Do not post any copyrighted material unless you hold the copy rights.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I would like to take one of my photos and give it an "out of this world" or "futuristic" look for my nephew's birthday card. Does anyone know of any tutorials?
Live every minute for all that is in it!
Donna, sounds like a cool idea. What is the picture of. If we know that it may help someone memory of a tut or an idea of a way to do something.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Yes, Donna, please post a picture
Kim and Susi: Here are a couple of pictures I thought might be candidates. I did try a couple of things (adding a huge moon) and solarize .. but the effect didn't come out the way I hoped ... I have seen really wonderful fantasy/sci fi images in people's galleries and I was hoping I could figure out how to do it too!

Thanks for any suggestions!!

Lake1_43_72.jpg
Lake 1
Lake1_43_72.jpg (90.51 KiB) Viewed 1989 times

Lake2_43_72.jpg
Lake 2
Lake2_43_72.jpg (97.72 KiB) Viewed 1988 times
Donna, take a look at this tut to see if this is wht you are looking for

http://www.dwphotoshop.com/photoshop/worlds.php
Thank you so much for the tutorial Susi. I am going to try it out. I was looking for one that had a little more "fantasy" look ... but this is getting pretty close. I am going to try it tomorrow.
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Thank you so much Reka ... I am going to try some things out on this site. I appreciate the suggestion.
I assume you meant the Hyper Landscapes tutorial, but that seems to just link to the Swirling Aurora thing, whatever you do. I think they've got their links mixed up and have the Swirling Aurora on two locations. Interesting list of Tutorials, though, and one for my bookmarks.
PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
9 posts Page 1 of 1