Post your tutorials here. Do not post any copyrighted material unless you hold the copy rights.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi, gang - I'm still bopping around from time to time as schedule allows.

Lately I've been doing preliminary programming for Elements 7 versions of Add-O-Matic & all the action packs. (I've also started brewing beer, but that's another post....) I've been working to get through a major site upgrade at the main graficalicus place (the first overhaul in about 4 years - dang, there's a lot of clutter in there!).

I've also started a posting place for Elements folks over on Flickr (to me, the easiest place to post stuff). It's here - very low pressure place to just post stuff you've done. Every few days, my blog engine automatically goes in and grabs some and posts them - pretty cool!

Anyway, I've reposted some older videos as well as a few new ones (a few actions, too).

Yesterday, I posted this action to make a retro burst background for illustrations, scrap pages or collages.

Earlier this week, I posted a step through on the ever-popular High-Key effect

Have fun!
Thanks alot, Graffi.
You are such a peach, Graffi. Thank you. :thanks:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
:toast:

I should have mentioned that your speakers aren't broken: there's no sound for this little flash video yet - - :doh:
Neat video. Sure wish I could use your actions.
5 posts Page 1 of 1