Post your tutorials here. Do not post any copyrighted material unless you hold the copy rights.
22 posts Page 3 of 3
Figued I would post since I said I would and have an update from Walmart on printing. They said that if you send to Walmart.com any and all photos are cropped no matter what size. I think that is bad business if you ask me.

Anyway, the 1 hour Mgr here in my area is going to do some test printing for me. I plan on taking some photos and meeting him early in the am so he can upload them. He said that he would take me to the lab (this is big business folks, I get to go to the lab) and we would see the photos and how they are cropped.

This is a step in the right direction for getting the prints that I want. I would guess that this Mgr. likes my work and is going the extra mile to help me because he knows there will be more business coming his way if he does work this out.

More later.........that is my update. :shock:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
jen i need another update. I am having trouble with walmart cropping my photos also.
22 posts Page 3 of 3