Post your tutorials here. Do not post any copyrighted material unless you hold the copy rights.
31 posts Page 3 of 4
Angela and Michelle i love them. I will just have to practice.
Michelle you nailed that tutorial. Nice picture. Nice result
MIchelle, you are whipping these tutorials out like crazy and doing a great job on all of them!!!
Thanks Suzi,

I'm trying to do a few every weekend. I find doing the tutorials the best way to learn about Elements - I've tried reading the manual and frankly it didn't help that much! The tutorials help me put it all together - and I love seeing the results on my own photos.

This site is really amazing - all the information and tutorials are fabulous.

Michelle
Michelle E

Michelle's Gallery
Scrapbook Pages
PSE5/PSE8/Windows XP
Panasonic Lumix FZ18
I'm having a lot of trouble with artifacts while doing this. I'm trying to do a toddler who happens to be a bit wet around the mouth and nose area. The tut works beautifully except for the nasty squares that show up in those wet areas and also the shiny part at the end of her nose. I tried to "heal" those out, but that ends with a worse result. Can anyone offer an idea?
Click, you might want to start a new thread with your questions about this. I think your post got lost at the bottom of this old thread. Reference the tut you are trying to do and then add what problems you are having.
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
Thanks Suzanne. I just put it in the "Elements for Beginners" Hopefully someone will know the answer. The pic is perfect for the technique if not for those tiny imperfections!
Just ran across this again, and decided it was worth another try. Nice way to combine two tutorials with different results.

Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
I like your result Suzanne! I'll have to give this one a try myself!
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
Angela,

Thank you for the tutorial. It was, at least for me, easy to follow and fun to do.

Here is my rendition, taken Sunday at the Philadelphia Zoo of my son and his son.

31 posts Page 3 of 4